Saturday, May 9, 2009

COUPONS COUPONS COUPONS!

Ok so for all of you that know me know that i am a procrastinator, not on purpose but by default? anyway...Tuesday night may 12th I will be hosting a coupon class at my mother in laws house @ 6 p.m. if you are interested let me know and i will get you an address everyone is welcome, we can all afford to save money right?
This may be old news to some of you but for us "newsies" this method is unbelievable I can"t believe how much money I have saved in the last 2 months if nothing else come because you deserve a night out away from the husband, children, pet or whatever it may be and spend some time with friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I want you to show me the coupon trick, I was using them for a few months then stopped. You can help me get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help you! i'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete