Thursday, April 9, 2009

It keeps getting better and better!

I am so excited! I couldn't take a picture but I did set up my purchases on the kitchen table and have been admiring it since late last night! (weird I know)

I spent more than i planned but i bought more than i planned also! I did get a little frustrated at the checkout and forgot to use some of my coupons...so i'm gonna go back and get credit for those today I figure it'll be around $14.00...not to bad!

Sorry no picture, I'm saving for a new camera!

1 box corn flakes
2 boxes corn pops
1 box froot loops
1 box raisin bran
1 box rice krispies
1 box apply jacks
3 gallons of milk
4 skippy peanut butter
2 kraft american singles
1 can frosting
2 jars marshmallow cream
2 bags marshmallows
4 qts breyers ice cream
6 boxes stovetop stuffing
5 bowls easy mac
4 knorr sides
1 gallon orange juice
4 pkg shredded cheese
4 kraft salad dressings
4 bottles ragu pasta sauce
4 boxed BC potatoes
20 bottles of powerade
4 bags reeses candy
9 containers of cool whip
4 country crock sides
2 kraft bbq sauce
8 lipton soup mix
4 lysol toilet bowl cleaners
4 country crock spreads
1 bertolli frozen meal
3 bottles axe shower gel
1 axe shower tool
4 bottles wishbone dressing
1 pkg italian salad dressing mix.
and 1 bottle dasani water (all that shopping made me thirsty!)

total spent $127.39
total saved $320.24
150 items
price per item $.85

1 comment:

  1. Ok Ok Ok i want in on this deal. How/where do you get these deals? this is great

    ReplyDelete